Friday, December 23, 2005

Taft Hotel


The book that i have been waiting for is finally here! It is titled :" Hotel Kid" *grins*

Yeah, isn't that a coincidence??

A thought hit me today:-

A blog is a journal, where you write your thoughts, feelings and comments. The chinese have a saying which is similar to "Dont air your dirty laundry". Now, how honest would i be in my journaling if there are certain things that have to be concealed? Hmm..and in that case, what would be the use and purpose of blogging then?

Moving on...

Hmm, my thoughts are jumping all over the place now. Can't get them together..wait a minute...

I think i have done many things that have hurt others and caused both me and them to stumble. There are things that cannot forgive myself for and that i hate myself for doing that. I think about it many times, and what if i had done the opposite of what i did? I might be a happier person than what i am now.

暴晒在一旁的寂寞,笑我给不起承诺.
怎么会怎么会你竟原谅了我?
我只能永远读着对白,读着我给你的伤害.
我原谅不了我,就请你当作我已不在.
我睁开双眼看着空白,忘记你对我的期待.
读完了依赖我很快就离开


"Regret" is one lesson that you want to go through only once.

Alright, to end on a happier note, CHRISTMAS IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

4 Comments:

At December 23, 2005, Blogger eL said...

"Regret is one lesson that you want to go through only once."

Yes, that is what we hope for and want. But we can't dictate what we will regret and what we won't, right? I mean we may do things that we don't regret at the time we're doing it, so how will we know we will regret later?

I have a feeling I will do a lot of things in my life that I will regret. But I hope to learn to not dwell in regret, though it's hard. I think there will be many areas of our lives that we would make wrong or foolish decisions. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we may be wiser in one area, but in those many other areas where we are yet still inexperienced in others. Oh my gosh do I make sense?

 
At December 23, 2005, Blogger eL said...

Scratch out "in others" after "inexperienced."

 
At December 23, 2005, Blogger eL said...

What does appleholic stand for?

 
At December 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jie! Love ya. Laterz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home