Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sorry abt being MIA

It has been crazy! There is just so much to learn and do. Now i know why i was given an executive's pay...Cause you have to work OT but you dont get paid an extra cent. *bleh*

But the work's great and very interesting. Got to see the rooms today and also the "special" room that all VVIPS & Celebs stay in. Wow is the world. It was very sleek & Zen. The views are really to die for, especially the Harbour Rooms at night.

Think i will take my family out to dinner on my first pay check. I still have to go look into banks and credit cards stuff. Bummer. I really have no time for it!!!!

Note to self = Make a trip to the post office.

My days have been hectic and crazy and it is about to get worse next week. I start a 30 days hands-on induction in almost all areas of the ORSIN (The Oriental, Singapore). From the food outlets to the kitchen, to the HR dept to the Customer Relations Dept. And that is to only name a few....Bye bye sleep, Hello 12 hr shifts!

Speaking of which, i just came home from a church's member's mother's funeral. I went there straight after work. Boy, i am so tired now...i need to go to slp..Will try to find time to update more.

*stay tuned for pictures.......

7 Comments:

At January 12, 2006, Blogger eL said...

Waah.. we definitely won't be able to have the hour-long phone call...

 
At January 12, 2006, Blogger eL said...

I have to go to the post office, too. Stamps are 39 cents now, so I have to get 2 cents stamps! Wah damn annoying. Oh ya... do you know, I'M GOING HOME!!!

 
At January 12, 2006, Blogger eL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 13, 2006, Blogger eL said...

I'm hungrrrrrry... and stuck at work. :|

 
At January 14, 2006, Blogger lightoftheworld said...

Congrats on new job. Sounds like a grrreat job. Do good and make sure u enjoy life.

 
At January 16, 2006, Blogger ShinoZ said...

U .. U... *hug ...
Finally u are REALLY back!!

Miss u alots ... ASK ME OUTTT!!!!

 
At January 19, 2006, Blogger eL said...

I deleted my xanga.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home